Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh My Barren Blog!

It has been ages, I must confess.

Work does get the best of you. Although it only seems true if you are a bad time manager as I am. The bulk of my 24 hours goes to sleep & work. I am still a long way from being able to say going to work is another day of carrying out a hobby (not that saying that means I so much have no life). But if you claim it a passion, it should be a thrill and not a drag, I dare say. Perhaps in time.

Considerable lot have happened, significant enough to write about, but there isn't the urge.

I want to however just note down this piece of emotion I have been carrying in me for the past 3 months or so. I am finding myself to be attracted to a colleague. It is harmless, and doesn't carry that giddy girly feeling. I simply enjoy his company and just am fond of him. I like that I am able to identify this feeling and address it healthily. Don't you?

But of course I am still in love with Daniel Kessler. Say Daniel, when can we start anticipating the fourth record? And Paul, won't you use Amy if you need to name a song after a girl this time? =)

I have been finding time to read again despite work. Next is to write again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Only Kye said...

I simply enjoy his company and just am fond of him. I like that I am able to identify this feeling and address it healthily. Don't you?

--I love it :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger amy said...

dont you just?- love it.
when you can say, hey, i'm a girl, but i'm big enough to address this healthily =)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home